Ellie Robinson – Bloom Session (At Home)

Here it is… our first Bloom Session (At Home) of 2021!

We’re so excited to share this session from the lovely Ellie Robinson with you. It’s got loop pedals, harmonies and Elton John – what’s not to like?!

So please take some time out of your day to sit back and soak up some live music all the way from Scarborough.

Don’t forget that the donation platform is still open, with 60% of funds received heading towards Ellie with the remaining 40% going to charity.

Did you miss our Scarborough Sunday Harvest?

%d bloggers like this: