A little can go a long way!

Here at Bloom Sessions, we ensure that all artists we collaborate with are given a base fee for working with us.

However, every month we still collect donations to be shared with our musician(s) as an added bonus for their hard work.

Anything you can spare is greatly appreciated.

Each month, the donations collected with be shared as follows: 60% will go towards the musician(s) and the remaining 40% will go towards a charity.

So please, if you can spare something, think about donating via this link.

Thank you!

Who are we donating to? Well, check them out below!

If you have any queries or concerns about donating we encourage you to get in touch!

%d bloggers like this: